Monday

Oops

I forgot to explain my bad dream! I got carried away. Tarrah was right - this blog is fun! I don't care if anyone reads it but it's nice to get all of my thoughts out of my head and out into the hive mind.
So here is my dream:
I am walking on the beach. The beach is pure crystal white and the ocean is black. The sky is black and the sun is red. It doesn't illuminate anything, but I can see all around me anyway. What I mean is, the source of light doesn't seem to be beaming from the sun. Somehow I know that the sun is dying. In all directions there is nothing as far as I can see. In the ocean something is rippling the water and every once in a while something ripples the sand. I turn around and see someone behind me walking away. It's a boy and I know that I need to catch up to him and talk to him, but he's far away. I walk towards him, and get closer and closer and though he is moving forward, he doesn't really seem to be getting farther away because I am catching up to him. Finally I get closer and the sand starts to shake and rumble, like thunder. Something pierces the water and then goes below the surface. I reach out and put my hand on the boy's arm and he starts to turn, and then this big worm bursts out of the sand Tremors style and closes over me before I can see who I am trying to talk to. I open my mouth to scream, but wake up instead with my mouth open.
That's a wierd dream, huh? I've had the exact same dream twice and I wonder what it means. It scares me so bad I have to go into my mom's room and brave Mr. Pippens (my mom's poodle - he's mean) and lay down on the bench at the end of her bed if Mr. P doesn't try to bite me.

No comments: